Announces launch of Lovebright Sweepstakes
(NEW YORK) - ASHI announced the winner of their most recent I DO Bridal Sweepstakes. Among all participating retailers, Dunkin’s Diamonds in Ohio had the highest number of participant entries and the winner was randomly selected from their customer participation list. Dunkin’s Diamonds customer Christy Page, from New Philadelphia, Ohio was the lucky winner of the grand prize, a beautiful bridal semi-mount engagement ring!
The sweepstakes was conducted from March 1 to June 30, 2017, for registered ASHI retailers. This free marketing initiative was created so ASHI’s retail partners could reach their target audiences in new exciting ways, through their social media pages.
Julie Pyne, Vice-President of Merchandising at Dunkin’s Diamonds in Ohio stated, “ASHI’s sweepstakes program was an amazing touch to Dunkin’s Diamonds summer marketing program. The program attracted a lot of traffic to our website and social media pages and helped increase bridal sales. It was definitely a wonderful program to be involved in. The best part about the sweepstakes? It was completely free. We generated great exposure and profits with zero investment!”
- Customized Sweepstakes URL: Participating retailers received a personalized link to the I DO Bridal Sweepstakes Entry Landing Page, which was customized with their brand’s logo, store image, and company information.
- Sweepstakes Banner for Social Media: Retailers had access to banners and images designed specifically for the Sweepstakes. These banners were available in different sizes to fit all social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Customized E-mail Blast Templates: Retail partners were provided with customized e-mail templates that could be used to market the Sweepstakes to their existing customers. This allowed the retailers to get their existing customers involved with the Sweepstakes on their social media pages and generate a buzz for the same.
- Sweepstakes Data Access: The customer data, collected from each individual retailer’s Sweepstakes landing page, can be accessed by a unique login and password by each participating retailer for their future marketing programs. The customer data collected from a particular retailer’s customized landing page can only be accessed by that retailer, and no one else.
- Redirection to Retailers Micro-Websites: After the customer entered the Sweepstakes, they were automatically redirected to the Retailers I DO Bridal micro-website, to view their jewelry collection.
- Digital Marketing Library: All participating retail partners had access to ASHI’s digital marketing library where they could download images of merchandise available in ASHI’s jewelry collections. Retailers were able to digitally post these images to their websites as well as on their social media pages.
“ASHI is dedicated to going the extra mile for its retail partners, and wants to support them through their Digital Marketing JewelSweep™ platform,” said Raj Pandya, partner at ASHI. “Retailers get an edge by providing such exciting social media opportunities to their existing and potential customers, which ultimately helps them in increasing their sales.”
After the fantastic response from the #LovebrightValentine and I DO Bridal Sweepstakes, ASHI is excited to announce the launch of their next initiative - The Lovebright Sweepstakes.