Thousands of new designs, specialized categories, QR codes, and more
(LAFAYETTE, La.) - With the holiday selling season fast approaching, Stuller is getting jewelers ready with the release of its latest catalog, Jewelry 2018-2019.
“We’re excited about the selling opportunities this catalog creates for our customers,” says Maren Rosen, vice president of jewelry, bridal, and findings. “Whether it’s an item off the shelf or flexible 3C designs, we’ve made it easy to engage shoppers in the customization process.”
The catalog presents additional features including:
- A special section for personalized jewelry
- Lab-grown diamonds as an alternate stone option for stud earrings
- A new specialty section featuring jewelry for the wedding day
- Colored section tabs for easier navigation through the catalog
- QR codes that connect jewelers to Stuller’s suite of services on Stuller.com
“Jewelry celebrates life’s most special moments,” says Founder and CEO Matt Stuller. “And this new catalog gives jewelers 800 pages of options to consider when they’re helping their customers select something that will be treasured for a lifetime.”
To learn more or shop the catalog, visit Stuller.com/jewelrycatalog2018.