The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) has announced its 58th Annual Mid-Year ACE©It Virtual Education Conference will be held August 13 – 14, 2022.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry will present an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education and an excellent networking experience.
The daily programs are:
Saturday, August 13
- Vintage Watches in the Secondary Market by Duncan Parker, FGA
- The Appraiser’s Point of View in Solving the Lab versus Mined Diamond Issue by Dave Atlas, GIA GG
- Native American Jewelry Market by Erin Rust
- World of Australian Opal by Kym R. Hughes, FGA, FGAA
Sunday, August 14
- Jewelry Insurance – An Overview by David McDonald
- Auction Market Update: Facets, Fashion and Fine Jewelry by April Matteini, GIA GG
- An Overview of the Use of Mokume Gane in Modern Jewelry by James Binnion
- Pumping up Your Appraisals by Bill Hoefer, GIA GG, FGA
To register click here. For further information contact Gail Brett Levine, GIA GG, Executive Director, National Association of Jewelry Appraisers, 718-896-1536, firstname.lastname@example.org, NAJAappraisers.com.