(ATLANTA) – Midwestern jewelers are invited to “Think Outside the Showcase” and travel to the capital of the South for the Atlanta Jewelry Show (AJS) held March 4-6, 2017. To entice retailers to attend, the AJS’s Experience Atlanta program features a robust amenity package that offers participants the opportunity to generate new business in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The show’s theme, “Think Outside the Showcase”, describes the fresh perspectives, new products and business-building seminars to be offered in an environment designed to inspire.
“We want to be the essential jewelry show resource for the Midwest’s independent jewelers. To demonstrate the value of the Atlanta Jewelry Show, we’re inviting qualified retailers to be our guests at the Spring 2017 show,” said Carol Young, executive director, Southern Jewelry Travelers Association (SJTA), producers and managers of the semi-annual show. “Atlanta is a vibrant, easily accessible city, and our venue, the Cobb Galleria Centre, is convenient to great restaurants and shopping. Although our weather can be unpredictable, the average March temperature is 65 degrees, which could be considered a heat wave to some Midwesterners!”
The Experience Atlanta Program includes:
- Complimentary hotel accommodations for two nights at one of the AJS host hotels
- Personalized Concierge services to match retailers with AJS vendors based on product needs, recommend show seminars and offer suggestions for restaurants and Atlanta landmarks to visit, all with the show’s renowned Southern hospitality
- VIP seating at show seminars, where industry experts will present ideas to Think Outside the Showcase
- Complimentary continental breakfast to start the day
- Networking each evening at the show’s popular Mingle! social event, a relaxing setting to enjoy conversation with contemporaries over complimentary cocktails
- Automatic registration in AJS Rewards, the only rewards program of its kind whereby retailers earn points for orders placed at the show that may be redeemed for travel, merchandise and more
For additional details and to register for the Experience Atlanta program, please contact Ivy Doss at 800-241-0399 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Availability is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration deadline is December 30, 2016.
The Atlanta Jewelry Show is the longest running regional jewelry show in the country, now in its 66th year. The show’s official sponsor and producer, the Southern Jewelry Travelers Association, is the nation’s oldest association for independent jewelry representatives. For information about the Spring show, March 4-6, 2017, please visit www.atlantajewelryshow.com, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 800-241-0399 or 404-634-3434.