(MONTCLAIR, N.J.) – INSTORE has announced The INSTORE Show 2024 will be held August 11-12, 2024. The show will once again be held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Presented by INSTORE magazine, and in partnership with MJSA and Chicago Responsible Jewelry Conference 2024, this exclusive trade show promises to be a high value event for independent fine jewelry professionals and industry suppliers.
The INSTORE Show 2024 will be a gateway to connect with leading vendors and service providers, discover the latest industry trends, and learn through a conference program that lives up to the INSTORE name.
On August 10, the event will kick off with Cram Day, a full day of pre-show education. This opportunity to learn and grow will set the stage for an exceptional INSTORE Show 2024 experience, to include:
- 2 days of networking and buying from top-tier jewelry vendors and service providers
- High-quality educational content that will ignite fresh ideas, provide actionable takeaways, and equip you with tools to empower your team
- Insights from industry experts and influencers through daily keynote presentations and interactive panel discussions
- Engagement with like-minded peers on and off the trade show floor
- The Bench Pressure Challenge custom design competition
- Networking receptions on Saturday, August 10, and Sunday, August 11, including the popular Play It Cool Party, where past Coolest Store winners will be honored and 2024 winners will be announced
Registration for The INSTORE Show 2024 will open later this fall.
For more information about The INSTORE Show 2024, visit theinstoreshow.com or direct questions to email@example.com. To learn more about 2024 exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.