NORWALK, CT (July 21, 2020) – JCK Virtual, planned to be the largest and most unified virtual trade event for the global jewelry and watch industry in 2020, has opened registration at virtual.jckonline.com. Attendance is free to qualified jewelry buyers and professionals, who can enjoy a program of virtual networking, appointments, expert insights and product discovery.
JCK Virtual is an opportunity to experience the best of the JCK Las Vegas and Luxury shows, virtually. It brings the most diverse mix of jewelry and watch suppliers and products from around the world to connect with qualified buyers and professionals looking to discover what’s new, next and innovative for their businesses from the comfort of their home or office.
JCK Virtual will take place Tuesday, August 11 – Friday, August 14, 2020, for qualified jewelry industry registered attendees. The week kicks off with The Luxury Experience on Monday, August 10, 2020, open by invitation only to Luxury qualified jewelers. The daily program will run from 10 am EST – 6 pm EST. To be flexible for the global industry, the platform is open 24/7 during the show week to browse product, schedule and hold appointments.
The platform and program are designed to meet the needs of jewelers, bringing many aspects of the trade show experience to them at work and at home. JCK Virtual gives jewelry professionals access to chat, meet via video, receive customized recommendations and attend JCK Talks education all in one place. Registered attendees and exhibitors can build their personal agendas around their schedule at home or work with opportunities throughout each day to learn, browse, meet and merchandise from JCK Neighborhoods. Each exhibitor has a virtual showroom to showcase their products and services, tell their brand story via images and video and host in-platform video appointments.
While attendees can’t buy directly through the platform, they can search directories, organized by both exhibitors and products, as well as request meetings to see what is new with existing vendors, learn more about new vendors and have opportunities to merchandise directly with all vendors in time for the holidays. Directories can be filtered by company, product category or show neighborhood.
A robust JCK Talks education program, featuring multiple keynotes and four days of expert-led sessions, will provide insight jewelry professionals need to strategize for an uncharted year ahead.
“JCK Virtual is the unmissable virtual jewelry and watch event of the year to reconnect with peers and accelerate your business and networking,” said Sarin Bachmann, Group Vice President, Reed Jewelry Group. “This is a year of transition, and when we couldn’t hold our Las Vegas shows, JCK Events was focused on providing a platform that gave our international jewelry community a unified week to meet and safely reconnect, reset and network. While it can’t replace in-person connections, JCK Virtual’s immersive technology has benefits of being ‘open’ 24 hours a day to browse jewelry and retail products and services, offering real-time lead generation to our exhibitors, and the convenience of being viewed on a laptop or phone at home or the office.”
Each attendee and exhibitor will receive their own personal dashboards to stay organized with appointments, schedule meetings through the in-platform video conferencing and utilize messaging and chat features.
Some of the key highlights of JCK Virtual include:
Advanced Searching & Discovery
- Attendees can browse a Product Directory featuring the latest jewelry and watch collections, products, services and retail technology from thousands of JCK & Luxury exhibitors representing the most diverse collection of jewelry retail businesses from around the world in one place.
- Trend segments and product previews will forecast what’s new and next in the jewelry and watch industry.
Connecting Like Never Before
- Conveniently schedule virtual appointments and interact with domestic and international companies and colleagues from the comfort of a home or office.
- Attendees and Exhibitors can utilize the Virtual Platform to connect directly over in-platform video and text chat to view new products and merchandise for the holiday season.
- Custom product recommendations and company matchmaking will make it easier to find new and established brands and designers that meet buying needs.
- Networking hours will bring JCK and Luxury Virtual attendees and exhibitors together for moments of fun, online entertainment and virtual chatting.
Hearing from the Experts
- JCK Talks Virtual program includes hours of keynotes, trend spotlights, informative webinars and product demos that give you the insights you need to navigate today’s challenges, prepare for the holiday season and get back to business growth.
For the JCK Virtual 2020 program schedule or to learn more, visit virtual.jckonline.com.