When MJSA Expo returned last year to the Javits Center in New York City, both buyers and exhibitors treated it like a homecoming. Expo has long been known as a connecting hub offering the support and supplies needed to make, design, and sell great jewelry – from chain, components, and gems to alloys, bench tools, and production technologies. Last year’s buyers “were hungry to see everything in person,” said exhibitor Curt Heher, president/CEO of Rare Earth Mining Co.
“We sold everything across the board,” he said. “Online is important, but that person-to-person contact – to touch something, to make sure nothing is wrong, to hear a back story – you can’t beat it!”
That’s what has always made MJSA Expo special – that ability to connect with both people and products in a personal way. In 2023, Expo will run at the Javits Center March 5 – 7, and it will once again feature everything that has made it the trade show dedicated to jewelry making and design:
- The Latest in Jewelry-Making Tools, Technologies, and Supplies. Not only can you find the latest and greatest jewelry-making products at Expo, but you can touch, test, and inspect them. Where else can you feel the heft of a new bench tool, loupe a CAD model, create pinpoint welds with a laser, or gauge the strength of a finding or chain – all on the same day?
- Gemstones a Cut Above. From myriad colored stones and pearls to diamonds (both natural and lab-grown) of every cut and carat, you’ll be able to sort through gems offered by some of the finest suppliers in the world.
- Subcontractors Who Can Lend an Expert Hand. Maybe you’ve experienced skyrocketing demand, require a certain expertise to launch a new product, or just want to lighten your load. Whatever the reason, you’ll find the expertise you need – from CAD/CAM and casting to plating and assembly and everything in between.
- Expertise Everywhere. MJSA exhibitors have accumulated many decades of expertise – and all are eager to share what they know. You can also attend the free series of “Live from Expo” conversations with noted industry leaders.
- Community Connections. As one attendee said, “MJSA Expo is filled with people like me – people who love to make jewelry!” If that sounds like you, then you belong at Expo.
Ready to register? Go to MJSAExpo.org and click on the orange “Register” button. And if you’d like to exhibit at Expo, contact Sales Director Lucy Ferreira at 800-444-MJSA (6572), ext. 3020, email@example.com. Exhibiting at a trade show provides your company with visibility and credibility, allows you to establish and build a presence in your target market, and drives sales, new leads, and brand recognition.
MJSA Expo is presented by Manufacturing Jewelers & Suppliers of America, the trade alliance dedicated to professional excellence in jewelry making and design.