The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) has announced its 56th Annual Mid-Year ACE© It Education Conference held…in your living room, live streaming on September 25-26, 2021.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry presents an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education during this unprecedented time.
The daily programs are:
Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Pearls in the Time of Pandemic – Betty Sue King
- How to Really Read Gem Lab Reports – Cigdem Lule, FGA, GIA GG
- Noble Metal Testing 101 or “What’s It Made of Anyhow?” – Gary Smith, GIA GG
- Stressed: How Supply Shortages have Fundamentally Changed Gem Prices – Stuart Robertson, GIA GG
Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Research: Practices and Pitfalls – Deborah Finleon, GIA GG
- Appraisals and Giant Gem Materials – Dave Atlas, GIA GG
- Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out: Style and Influential Jewelers in the 1960s and 1970s – Duncan Parker, FGA
- Actual Cash Value Demystified – Bill Hoefer, GIA GG
Due to the COVID pandemic all NAJA programs and exhibits were cancelled for August. As a special effort to keep the membership informed and together, NAJA is offering this intense yet shorted conference event.
For more details, check out the conference brochure. For further information, contact Gail Brett Levine, GG, Executive Director, National Association of Jewelry Appraisers, at 718-896-1536, email@example.com or www.NAJAappraisers.com.