The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) announces its 51st Annual Winter ACE© It Education Conference to be held in Tucson, AZ February 3 – 4, 2019.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry presents an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education and an unparalleled networking experience.
The daily programs are:
Sunday, February 3
- The Magic of Alexandrites – Evan Caplan
- Jewelry Industry Insights – Harold Dupuy, FGA
- Quality LED Lighting for Gems and Gemology Applications – Manfred Eickhorst
- Rhapsody in Blues – Craig Lynch, GIA GG
- The Russians are Coming! (Emeralds That Is…) – Charles Carmona, GIA GG
- Turquoise, Stone of Mystery, Stone of Intrigue – Eric Fritz, FGA
Monday, February 4
- A Window into 150 Years of Diamonds, Kimberley, and Surrounds Abstract – Charles Evans, FGA
- Generic African, or Luxury Ethiopian Emerald Brand? – Jeffery Berman
- Polar Opposites! – Claire Mitchell, FGA
- Gemology before Gemology – Duncan Parker, FGA
- Pocketful of Gems – Matt Winward, GIA GG
To retrieve a conference brochure go to http://najaappraisers.com/T19ConferenceBrochure.pdf or for further information contact Gail Brett Levine, GIA GG, Executive Director, National Association of Jewelry Appraisers, at 718-896-1536, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.NAJAappraisers.com.