The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) has announced it will host a Special Virtual Conference – Appraisal Issues with Antique & Period Jewelry. The conference will be held on October 17, 2020.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry has put together an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education.
The Saturday, October 17 conference will consist of:
- Pricing and Market Characteristics of Old Cut Diamonds
Stuart Robertson, GIA GG
- It’s All About the Comps – Appraising Antique Jewelry
Gail Brett Levine, GIA GG
- 19th Century Surfaces Techniques
Deborah Finleon, GIA GG
- Manufacturing Techniques of Jewelry Through History and the Influence of Those Techniques on Value
Michael Johnson, GIA GG
- The Challenge of Appraising Vintage Rolex Watches
Craig Lynch, GIA GG
- Era and Period Dating Clues for Appraisal Detectives: Visible Evidence of Manufacture That Impact Your Appraisal Work
David Atlas, GIA GG
To retrieve a conference brochure or register click here or for further information contact contact Gail Brett Levine, GG, Executive Director, National Association of Jewelry Appraisers at 718-896-1536, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.NAJAappraisers.com.