The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) has announced its 55th Annual Winter ACE© It Education Conference held – in your living room – live streaming on January 30 – 31, 2021.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry presents a program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education during this unprecedented time.
The daily programs are:
Saturday, January 30
- The Current State of the Global Jewellery Market – Clare Blatherwick, FGA, DGA
- Value Considerations for Traceable, “Responsibility Sourced” Gemstones and Jewelry – Eric Braunwart
- Navigating the Sea of Conflicting Evidence – Jill Burgum, GIA GG, Stuart Robertson, GIA GG
- Important American Jewelers: Story, Style and Stamp – Michael Johnson, GIA GG
Sunday, January 31
- Melee: The Devil (Or Delight) in the Detail – Charles Evans, FGA DGA
- The Basics of Antique Jewelry Forensics – Nicholle Mogavero, GIA GG
- Trends and Pricing Considerations Spinel, Tourmaline, Aquamarine and Garnet – Roland Schluessel, FGA
- Anatomy of a Lab Report – Chris Smith, GIA GG
Due to the COVID pandemic, all NAJA programs and exhibits in Tucson are cancelled. As a special effort to keep the membership informed and together, NAJA is offering this intense yet shorted conference venue.
To retrieve a conference brochure go to https://www.najaappraisers.com/html/conferences.html. For further information, contact Gail Brett Levine, GG, Executive Director, National Association of Jewelry Appraisers at 718-896-1536, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.NAJAappraisers.com.