(NORWALK, Conn.) – The countdown to Las Vegas Jewelry Week has begun. With 2 weeks left until show time, JCK Las Vegas has announced some attributes, features, and amenities that indicate both their readiness and allure. Here are the Top 5 Reasons not to miss JCK Las Vegas 2016 (Friday, June 3 – Monday, June 6) at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino.
1. Increased Attendance – With buyer registration numbers up across the board, JCK is the place to be for business and networking. With over 23,000 buyers estimated to be in attendance this is an important industry gathering at which to see and be seen while shopping the latest jewelry collections.
2. New Designers & Brands – JCK will welcome new powerhouse names including Clara Williams and Saint Honore Paris, in addition to an expanded show floor presences by Swarovski, Stuller and Rio Tinto. The new Bridge neighborhood will welcome Tous to the show floor for the first time along with King Baby and ten new designers aligned with the Accessories Council, whose inaugural exhibiting presence will bring another element of excitement. LUXURY has expanded its footprint to two ballrooms and now includes Prestige and a number of new brands including Erica Courtney. Additionally, the newly-imagined Design Center will feature twenty-one Rising Stars (more than doubled from years past) and a new Kickstarter area featuring top design students.
North America’s largest collection of watch brands will be on display at Mandalay Bay. In addition to the Clockwork neighborhood on the JCK show floor, the new LUXURY Watch in the LUXURY Oceanside ballroom (open from June 2-5) will feature brands Ball Watch, Chronoswiss, and Cuervo y Sobrinos to name a few, a salon floor compliment to Swiss Watch happening at the Mandalay Bay Suites (June 3-5) with brands including: Bremont, Carl F. Bucherer, Frederique Constant, Movado and more.
3. New Buyer-Friendly Floorplan – With neatly designated neighborhoods, the new floorplan is easier to shop than ever (think logical groupings according to genre). Plus, the new main entrance from the Mandalay Bay Convention Center parking lot and shuttle bus drop off area beckons and guides buyers to all the right places.
4. Speakers & Panelist You’ll Want to See – JCK’s education and publicity teams have procured the most sought-after editors and tastemakers for a series of talks and panel discussions that will entertain, enlighten and empower audiences. On the roster: Editors from Glamour, The Zoe Report, and OliviaPalermo.com, global jewelry blogger Gemologue, and Hollywood Costume Designers: Lyn Paolo, ABC’s Scandal, Lauren Bott, Fox’s Scream Queens, and Ann Foley, ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
JCK Talks also gets down to business with hard hitting education topics on Thursday, June 2 (one day before the show floor opens) including: “Lab-Grown Diamonds: Threat or Opportunity (or Both?)” with insider panelists including: Stanley Zale, Stuller; Jack Gabriel, Gabriel & Co.; Maarten de Witte, Diamond Foundry; Dr. James Shigley, GIA; and Jean-Marc Lieberherr, Diamond Producers Association. Education continues throughout the week with Marshal Cohen, Chief Industry Analyst, The NPD Group who will present “Diamond Dynamics and the Consumer Experience” on Sunday, June 5. For a complete JCK Talks schedule visit http://lasvegas.jckonline.com/Education/Sessions/#.
5. Events – Simply put, it would not be JCK Las Vegas without great events. From a star studded welcome party and fashion show sponsored by Tous and the Evening of Design, a must attend fete for the fashion set honoring the Design Center’s most talented, to the unforgettable Rocks the Beach party headlined by Train, the industry will be celebrating the whole week through – and probably humming for days after. Find the full events schedule at http://lasvegas.jckonline.com/Events/Events-Schedule/#.
And, if 5 isn’t enough to quench your thirst for all things jewelry, the new JIS Exchange at Tropicana Las Vegas is another must-see destination during your trip to Vegas. A JCK attendee badge gives you access to JIS Exchange which will bring together the best of at-show delivery from JIS Miami and JCK Las Vegas in one convenient location June 3-6. Complimentary express shuttle transportation will be provided to and from Mandalay Bay.
To learn more about JCK Las Vegas, please visit jckonline.com/lasvegas.