(NEW YORK) – ASHI Diamonds has announced the winner of their 2021 Bridal Sweepstakes. Amongst all the retailers that participated, Garris Jewelers, Lancaster, SC, had the highest number of participant entries and the winner was chosen at random from their customer participation list. The lucky winner of the stunning 3/4 ctw I DO Bridal ring is Erika Faile. To learn more about the winner, visit the ASHI Facebook and Instagram sites.
This free Sweepstakes was open to qualified entries for registered ASHI retailers from April 1 to October 5, 2021. The Sweepstakes program provides ASHI’s retail partners with a one-of-a-kind marketing opportunity to increase and broaden their customer base as their social media posts are liked and shared by their customers and their friends and family.
This marketing strategy can exponentially boost the brand awareness and increase the sales of independent retailers. The Sweepstakes enabled retailers to acquire customer data for future marketing purposes such as email blasts, targeted Facebook advertisements, etc.
- Customized Sweepstakes URL: Participating retailers received a customized link to the Bridal Sweepstakes Entry landing page, which includes their logo, store picture, and contact information.
- Sweepstakes Banner for Social Media: Retailers had access to banners and images created for the Sweepstakes available in a variety of sizes to meet the needs of various social media platforms.
- Sweepstakes Data Access: Customer data acquired from each Sweepstakes entry can be accessed by the participating retailer using a unique login and password for future marketing purposes. The data gathered is solely accessible to that retailer.
- Redirection to Retailers Micro-Websites: After entering the Sweepstakes, the customer was redirected to the retailer’s bridal micro-website, where they could browse the jewelry collection.
- Digital Marketing Library: All participants received access to ASHI’s Digital Marketing Library giving them the opportunity to download content for their social media platforms.
Julie Pyne, Vice-President of Merchandising at Dunkin’s Diamonds in Ohio stated: “ASHI’s Sweepstakes program was an amazing touch to Dunkin’s Diamonds marketing program. The program attracted a lot of traffic to our website, and social media pages and helped increase sales. It was definitely a wonderful program to be involved in. The best part about the sweepstakes? It was completely free! We generated great exposure and profits with zero investment!”
“Successful jewelers today demand and deserve more from their vendors than the usual,” says Mr. Pandya, partner at ASHI. “ASHI is committed to going above and beyond for our retail partners. Retailers can take advantage by providing exciting social media opportunities to their existing and potential customers, which helps them increase sales!”
Due to the positive feedback from previous sweepstakes, ASHI is currently hosting their next initiative – The 2021 Holiday Sweepstakes.