(NEW YORK) – ASHI Diamonds announced the winner of their 2019 Holiday Sweepstakes. Lewis Jewelers, from Moore, Oklahoma, had the highest number of participant entries and the winner was randomly selected from their customer participation list. Morgan Gossen was lucky winner of a 1 carat Lovebright Diamond necklace! Visit ASHI on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about the winner.
The Sweepstakes was open from October 14, 2019 to January 2, 2020 for registered ASHI retailers. The Sweepstakes program provides ASHI’s retail partners with a unique marketing opportunity to increase their customer base, as their social media posts are liked and shared, by customers, their friends and beyond. This type of marketing boosts the retailers’ brand exposure, sales and has the potential to go viral. The Sweepstakes enabled retailers to collect customer data which can be used for future marketing purposes.
- Customized Sweepstakes URL: Retailer participants received a personalized link to a Holiday Sweepstakes Entry Landing Page, customized with their logo, store image, and company info.
- Sweepstakes Banner for Social Media: Retailers had access to Sweepstakes banners and images available in different sizes to fit different Social Media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Customized Email Blast Templates: Provided to market the Sweepstakes to existing customers, getting them involved with the Sweepstakes on their social media pages and generating buzz.
- Sweepstakes Data Access: The customer data collected from each retailer’s Sweepstakes landing page can be accessed by a unique login and password and used for future marketing. The data collected from a particular retailer’s page can only be accessed by that retailer.
- Redirection to Retailers Micro-Websites: Customers entering the Sweepstakes were automatically redirected to the retailer’s Lovebright micro-website, to view their jewelry collection.
- Digital Marketing Library: Participating retailers had access to ASHI’s Digital Marketing Library. They could download images of merchandise available in ASHI’s jewelry collections and post them on their websites and social media pages.
Former retailer winner, Julie Pyne, VP of Merchandising at Dunkin’s Diamonds in Ohio stated: “ASHI’s Sweepstakes program was an amazing touch to Dunkin’s Diamonds marketing program. The program attracted a lot of traffic to our website, social media pages and helped increase sales. It was definitely a wonderful program to be involved in. The best part about the Sweepstakes? It was completely free! We generated great exposure and profits with zero investment!”
“Today’s successful jewelers expect and deserve more from their vendors than the normal,” said Mr. Pandya, partner at ASHI. “ASHI is dedicated to going the extra mile for our retail partners. Retailers get an edge by providing such exciting social media opportunities to their existing and potential customers, which ultimately helps them in increasing their sales!”
After a very strong response from all their previous Sweepstakes, ASHI is excited to announce the launch of the next one – The 2020 Lovebright Sweepstakes.
To learn more about the Sweepstakes Program, please contact ASHI Diamonds at 212-319-8291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.