ASHI is excited to announce the launch of their 2020 Holiday Wish Book. This year, ASHI has included exclusive jewelry from its Lovebright and I DO Bridal Collections, as well as the hottest and latest trends in diamond and gemstone jewelry. “Your customers will be wrapped up in the joy of the holiday season, and get into the wonderful spirit of giving, when they look through this beautiful book and find everything their loved ones have been wishing for all year long,” says Mr. Pandya, partner at ASHI Diamonds. For over 36 years, ASHI has been “dedicated to making moments special, by creating beautifully crafted jewelry, and creating memories that last a lifetime.”
“Our extensive jewelry collection embodies classic and contemporary styles that are combined with the finest craftsmanship and highest quality expected by the most discriminating consumer,” added Pandya. “At ASHI, we believe the ‘Love of Giving’ is not a seasonal statement, but our year-round commitment towards the success of your business and building ‘Your Brand’.”
Holiday Wish Book – The 24-page in-store or direct mailing book brings together classic styles along with this year’s most popular trends and designs. Brand your store with this upscale value-driven holiday book. You will have the options of customizing the front, back, and inside covers of the book along with an “About Us” page that makes a personal connection with your customers and local community. You can also include other designer jewelry or watch brands that you carry, a print and digital discount e-coupon, as well as a Social Media Sweepstakes banner. Participating retailers will receive 1,500 Books free with a $25,000 purchase, made in 5 equal payments.
Holiday Gift Book – This 8-page brochure has some of the best-selling classic styles as well as the trendiest looks of the year. “Your customers will love the selections that have been put together in this brochure which will surely help them share the magic of the season with their loved ones,” said Pandya. You can customize this with your store logo and information, along with a digital e-coupon at the back.
Holiday Treasure Flyer – This 4-page flyer is designed to attract jewelry buyers looking for today’s hottest styles. Help them be the trend setters this holiday season and build memories with their loved ones for years to come. The selected pieces have been competitively priced to help ASHI’s retail partners maximize their sales, profits, margins, and inventory turns.
Holiday 2020 Program Marketing Highlights
- USPS EDDM and Direct Mail all three books/brochures to your existing or potential customers.
- Advertising CO-OP Subsidy: Receive a 4% advertising subsidy against net asset purchases to offset the cost of the Holiday Marketing Program. Receive 1,500 books free with a $25,000 purchase, made in 5 equal payments. “This makes the program nearly cost free as an in-store handout to every prospective in-store customer or a perfect direct mailer,” said Pandya.
- In-Stock Program & 5 Day Preview Program: Utilize ASHI’s no obligation 5-day Invoice-Memo, to preview and close the sale on most styles featured in the Holiday Books and Brochure. ASHI reports this 5-day Preview Program has a historically proven 40% sell through rate. Most styles are stocked for overnight delivery.
- Customized Books for Your Store Branding: Store logo on the front and back covers along with your “About Us” page with store and staff pictures and a brief history on the inside front cover in the 24-page book.
- Brand Customization: Option of customizing 2 to 4 pages in this 24-page book with your jewelry and watch brands to obtain CO-OP from other lines that perform well in your store (Forevermark, Tacori, Hearts on Fire, Simon G, David Yurman, John Hardy, Rolex, Tag Heuer etc.).
- Custom Print & Digital E-Coupon: Attract more customers to your store by offering a discount coupon at the back of the book.
- Digital Marketing Support: Digital images for social media and your website, QR code, digital coupon and customized digital flipbook.
- Social Media Sweepstakes: Collect relevant customer demographic data and attract customers to your store by running online sweepstakes programs on your social media pages and websites. All marketing material is provided by ASHI.
- Television Commercials and In-Store Marketing Visuals: TV and print advertising materials in high resolution images optimized for websites or localized advertising purposes. Customized in-store DVD loops, duratrans, window clings and jewelry displays offered. High resolution images are available for ad creation, billboards, other print material, website and social media content.
“Today’s successful jewelers expect and deserve more from their vendors than the normal,” says Pandya. “ASHI is dedicated to being the leader in presentation of jewelry to your consumers. The wide selection of featured products in this Holiday Book provides the quality customers expect, at retail prices that allow you the flexibility to achieve a competitive advantage in any market.”
For more information about the ASHI 2020 Holiday Marketing Program, please contact your regional ASHI sales representative, call 800-622-ASHI (2744) or visit www.ashidiamonds.com.