(NEW YORK) – Jewelers of America (JA) has announced the recipients of the 20 Under 40 in Jewelry Retail list. JA’s 20 Under 40 recognition program, which began in 2022, celebrates young professionals who exemplify leadership skills and a commitment to elevating jewelry retail for tomorrow’s jewelry consumers.
The jewelry industry had the opportunity to nominate someone for the 20 Under 40 list. A panel of industry judges reviewed nominees from JA Retail Members across the country and had the difficult task of narrowing the 150+ applications down to the 20 individuals who best embody an ability to lead, innovate, and improve a jewelry store’s success while adhering to professional ethics.
“Jewelers of America recognizes the importance of shining a spotlight on the up-and-coming talent found at member stores nationwide. These recipients’ dedication to their craft, community and the industry will pave the way for a brighter future and the next generation of jewelry professionals,” says Jewelers of America President & CEO David Bonaparte.
The recipients of the 20 Under 40 list are all under the age of 40 and employed by Jewelers of America Member retail stores. Their job roles span from owners, management, marketing, merchandising, training and more.
Jewelers of America’s 20 Under 40 in Jewelry Retail List Class of 2023 recipients are as follows:
- Jessica Adler Gerring, Adler’s Diamonds, Owner/Chief Operating Officer, St. Louis – MO
- Raeann Baribault Schwartz, Baribault Jewelers, Partner & Chief Marketing Officer – Glastonbury, CT
- Alex Bellman, Bellman Jewelers, COO – Manchester, NH
- Brandon Boudreaux, Boudreaux’s Jewelers, Chief Operating Officer – Metairie, LA
- Maria Brown, Exclusively Diamonds, Vice President and Co-Owner – Mankato, MN
- Trish Carruth, Your Personal Jeweler, Founder & Lead Designer – Royal Oak, MI
- Marino A. Costello, Costello Jewelry Company, General Manager – Naperville, IL
- Matthew Fink, Fink’s Jewelers, President – Roanoke, VA
- Lauren Forbes, Valerie Madison Fine Jewelry, Director of Diamonds and Gemstones – Seattle, WA
- Stephanie Gottlieb, Stephanie Gottlieb Fine Jewelry, Founder and CEO – New York, NY
- Angela Hope, Ben Bridge Jeweler, Vice President of Merchandise – Seattle, WA
- Allison Leitzel Williams, Leitzel’s Jewelry, Co-Owner & President – Hershey & Myerstown, PA
- Nikia Levesque, Day’s Jewelers, Vice President of Marketing – Waterville, ME
- Natacha Metayer, JNCY Jewelers, President & Owner – Miami, FL
- Isreal Morales, Sky Diamond Jewelers, Owner – New Windsor, NY
- Lexis S. Parker, Huntington Fine Jewelers, Director of Training – Oklahoma City, OK
- Emily Phillippy, Emily Chelsea Jewelry, Owner – Philadelphia, PA
- Courtney Sivard, BC Clark Jewelers, Director of Marketing – Oklahoma City, OK
- Abby Snow, Metalmark Fine Jewelry, Co-Owner/Manager – Phoenix, AZ
- Scott Udell, London Jewelers, Vice President – Manhasset, NY
Jewelers of America’s 20 Under 40 program is sponsored by Jewelers Mutual Group and Synchrony. For more information about each of the 20 Under 40 List recipients, visit jewelers.org/ja/events-news/20-under-40.