(RESTON, Va.) – The American Society of Appraisers (ASA) is offering free Ally membership to gems & jewelry appraisers impacted by COVID-19.
“The current COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented challenge for our times. As gems & jewelry appraisers struggle to keep up with the ever-changing news, government orders, health guidelines, professional practices, client concerns and economic uncertainty in response to the pandemic, we’re doing our part to help,” said CEO, Johnnie White.
Eligible gems & jewelry appraisers may join and receive ASA’s Ally Membership benefits free of charge through December 31, 2020. Limited to new members only.
- Savings on education classes and webinars, including eLearning options
- Regulatory advocacy and alerts
- Special COVID-19 resources
- Subscription to ASA publications
- Discipline-centric listservs
- ASA benefit partner savings programs
- Grants through ASA’s Education Foundation
- Job Bank and Career Learning Center
Professionals may apply online at www.appraisers.org/ally or call for more information at 800-272-8258.