(NEW YORK) – The Plumb Club has voted to expand their roster of preeminent jewelry, diamond and watch suppliers by including a limited number of companies that wish to increase their business potential and help positively shape the future of the industry. Companies being offered this unique opportunity will be granted membership at a compelling special value that includes the balance of 2020 and extends through to the end of 2021.
Aside from the recognition and prominence that is associated with Plumb Club members, companies accepted will benefit from:
- Heightened visibility via inclusion in The Plumb Club website (which attracts thousands of monthly retail visitors) with their own dedicated member page.
- Participation in year-round marketing and promotional activities that include email blasts, quotes and visuals in Plumb Club stories, successful social media strategies and awareness and positioning via The Plumb Club Member Podcasts.
- Financial benefit of increased sales and decreased T&E with The Plumb Club’s new virtual selling platform (part of their three-tiered ‘TPC-365’ marketing strategy) and continued visibility via further TPC-365 rollouts continuing through 2021.
- Magnified visibility and premium presence at multiple trade shows, comprised of:
- Entrée and access at JCK Las Vegas to The Plumb Club Pavilion lounge/café, business center and all other Plumb Club Las Vegas events, as well as preferential consideration for booth space within the Pavilion (if requested and available).
- The ability to participate in The Plumb Club prime location at the JIS Miami Show.
- Positioning and credentials as a Plumb Club member (Important, Responsible, Accountable, Ethical, Established, Leadership) including application for membership in The Responsible Jewelry Council.
- Full access to take part in member committees and the ability to be nominated to The Plumb Club Board of Directors.
“We are thrilled to be able to extend Plumb Club Membership to a few more companies in the industry,” said Lawrence Hess, Executive Director of The Plumb Club. “We feel that the list of membership benefits and the addition of our TPC-365 virtual sales platform, truly is ‘smart-business’ for companies in this difficult environment. Additionally, the retailer connections, sharing of resources, industry networking and advocacy that we provide as a group is unparalleled and significantly advantageous to suppliers.”
Companies interested in being considered for this coveted opportunity should contact Lawrence Hess, Executive Director of The Plumb Club at 201-816-8881 or email@example.com.