(LOS ANGELES) – Adam J. Marotte, of Chicopee, MA was announced as the winner of the Love Story® Wedding Photo contest by James “Jimmy” West, Executive Director of Leading Jewelers Guild. “We devised this contest to give Love Story® customers and fans a participatory experience on www.love-story.com,” said West. “Our online Love Story® Diamond Club members did the final judging and selection of the winning photo.”
Contacted with the news of his winning selection Adam J. Marotte described the story of the photo: “I went to my best friend’s wedding; he invited me all the way to Utah. I was so excited and I took this pic of them right after the ceremony,” said Marotte. “It was truly a great day for him and I was so proud of being able to share in it.”
Marotte will receive a 1⁄2 ctw pair of Love Story® diamond stud earrings valued at $1000.
The Love Story® Diamonds brand is comprised of five collections of diamond jewelry, each inspired by a famous love story.
- The Romeo in Love® Collection is based on the famous love story of Romeo and Juliet. Inspired by the theme of being together against all odds, it is comprised of men’s carved and diamond bands.
- The Only You® Collection is based on the famous love story of Claire de Lune and the Count of Picardy. Inspired by the theme of choosing one over all others, it is comprised primarily of engagement rings and bridal sets.
- The Epic Love® Collection is based on the famous love story of Orpheus and Euridice. Inspired by the theme of commitment, and what a man will do for the woman he loves, it is comprised primarily of designer semi-mounts.
- The Legendary Love® Collection is based on the famous love story of Tristan and Isolde. Inspired by the theme of romance; not missing the opportunity for true love, it is comprised of jewelry set with ideal cut diamonds.
- The Cleopatra’s Passion® Collection is based on the famous love story of Antony and Cleopatra. Inspired by the theme of a promise remembered, it is aimed at the female fashion self-purchase and includes pendants, earrings, bracelets, etc..
Adam J. Marotte’s photo taken at his best friend’s wedding was judged the winner of the Wedding Photo Contest held on www.love-story.com. The online Diamond Club (comprised of Love Story customers and fans) were the final judges in the contest.
“We’ve added some unique value to the buying experience that puts the romance back into the process,” said West. “Some people say that Love Story® turns the frog into a prince!”
Love Story® Diamonds is a turnkey retail system complete with training, packaging, displays, signage and support materials and a distinctive after-the-sale ‘fulfillment’ package. The brand is owned and sold exclusively by members of Leading Jewelers Guild in approximately 140 stores nationwide.
For more information contact James “Jimmy” West, Executive Director at 310-820-3386.