(NORWALK, Conn.) – JCK, operated by RX, has announced new features and experiences for the 2023 show taking place June 2 – 5, 2023 at The Venetian Expo & The Venetian in Las Vegas.
“We are thrilled to deliver even more value and excitement to JCK Las Vegas 2023 – from extended registration hours to innovative show floor activations to an exciting concert and networking events, we have something for everyone. We are proud to partner with industry leaders to provide an unmatched experience for all attendees,” states Sarin Bachmann, Group Vice President of RX’s jewelry portfolio.
New at JCK 2023:
- Extended Attendee Registration Hours: On Thursday, June 1, registration will stay open until 8:00 PM to help attendees get ahead of the Friday morning rush.
- JCK Keynote: Featuring Johnny Cupcakes, named a Top Innovator in Retail by the Boston Globe and featured in INC, Wired, Forbes, and more moves to Saturday Morning, June 3 in the Palazzo Ballroom on Level 5 of the Venetian. The JCK Keynote is sponsored by Sarine Technologies.
- JCK Rocks: Headliner Andy Grammer. JCK Rocks moves back to Sunday, June 4 and directly follows the Jewelers For Children Facet of Hope event with both taking place in the Palazzo Ballroom on Level 5 of the Venetian. The JCK Rocks Headline Sponsor is Brosway Italia.
- Innovation Hub: Enhanced and larger for 2023, the Innovation Hub will feature retail innovation exhibitors, the JCK Talks Showcase Stage and 2 new areas for content including the Social Stage and Content Creation Zone.
- Social Stage & Content Creation Zone: On Level 2 of the Innovation Hub, the focus areas are designed to highlight the skills, strategies, and know-how required by attendees to easily create social content from the show floor. This content can then be shared with all followers and customers from JCK, thereby generating excitement and the ability to inquire about all they saw and ordered when they return from the show.
- JCK PRO Onsite Enhanced Experience: Those who upgrade their badges to JCK PRO during registration will have access to a suite of perks and on-site amenities including an all-new business center, a JCK PRO only Masterclass, mindful minutes in the JCK PRO lounge on the show floor, dedicated lines for registration and more. For those that already registered and want to upgrade, a registration can be modified to include JCK PRO at pre-show rates or on-site at the registration desks at a higher rate. Upgrades on-site are based on availability.
- New & Returning Activations and Experiences: Engaging activations to take place around the entire show floor including a new Permanent Jewelry Activation in the Golden Hour Lounge. Attendees will receive their own permanent jewelry bracelet and experience this new trend which can be recreated back at stores with their customers. There will also be an “Instagrammable” moment with the golden hour lighting photobooth in the lounge. The Golden Hour Lounge and activation are sponsored by Stuller.
- New at the Design Collective: Within this neighborhood, retail attendees are invited to a Meet the Designers event and the Jewelers Choice Awards Toast in the Design Collective Lounge. Meet the Designers takes place on Friday, June 2 at 2:30 PM with the Jewelers Choice Awards Toast at 3:30 PM. The Design Collective Lounge and Jewelers Choice Awards Toast are sponsored by International Gemological Institute. The Design Collective neighborhood also features The Jewelry Loupe Project with Women’s Jewelry Association and De Beers as well as dedicated booths from select designers exhibiting from the Black in Jewelry Coalition.
- Focus on Sustainability and Inclusion: The JCK Talks Lineup is adding tracks throughout June 2 – 4 dedicated to Sustainability and DE&I in the industry. To help the environment, JCK encourages all attendees and exhibitors to recycle badges in the bins provided after their last show day.
- The Career Zone: A challenge that the industry faces is hiring. To meet that challenge, JCK has created the Career Zone on Level 2, where the JCK Online Classified Job Listings will be displayed on digital screens for both those with open positions and job seekers to post and preview. A networking event will take place on Sunday, June 4 from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM in the Career Zone area. The classifieds can be posted to and accessed all year long at Classifieds – JCK.
JCK 2023 is set to offer an even more extensive educational program with JCK Talks, featuring over 60 sessions from June 1 – 4, with June 1 sessions focusing on 101 deep dives, and June 2 – 4 sessions organized into tracks on the Showcase Stage directly on the show floor. The program is carefully curated to deliver relevant and valuable insights from industry experts and thought leaders.
JCK Talks sessions include multi-perspective panels and dedicated single-speaker sessions. The ‘Track’ format divides sessions into topics including Hot Topics, Trends, Retail Experiences, Marketing, Sustainability, DE&I, Innovation and Industry Announcements. In addition to the JCK Talks program, several other pillar partner events to take place include the Diamonds Do Good Event on Thursday, June 1, IDCA Las Vegas Gala on Friday, June 2, the Plumb Club 40th Anniversary Event on Saturday, June 3, the Le Vian Fashion Show on Sunday, June 4, and the Jewelers for Children Facets of Hope event, which will lead into JCK Rocks on Sunday, June 4.
Attendees can look forward to these exciting events and more, including over 250 new exhibitors during JCK 2023. The full schedule of JCK Talks and events produced by JCK and its partners can be found on the website and the JCK Mobile app.
Qualified attendees can register here
JCK: June 2 – 5, 2023
Luxury: May 31 – June 5, 2023, By Invitation Only May 31 & June 1
GEMS & JCK Talks: June 1 – 5, 2023
For more information on hotel bookings and travel, visit here.
Visit https://lasvegas.jckonline.com/en-us.html for more updates and announcements on JCK 2023.