(NORWALK, Conn.) – JIS, the premier event for immediate and seasonal at-show jewelry delivery, will feature exciting new onsite experiential opportunities for attendees through new special events, education and activation areas from September 30 – October 3, 2022, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, FL. Known as a top jewelry market buying event, JIS Fall will offer an extensive range of new leading exhibiting brands and suppliers including the return of The Plumb Club pavilion.
As the largest JIS event of the year, with over 600 domestic and international exhibitors occupying 105,000 square feet – the four-day fall edition is produced around the seasonal buying needs of jewelry retailers and their customers. This fall, attendees can fulfill their product sourcing needs in addition to partaking in a variety of onsite experiences.
Special events to expect at JIS Fall:
- New Exhibitor Networking Event taking place on Friday, September 30 from 6:00 – 8:00 PM in the lobby. The event is an opportunity for retailers to connect with exhibitors that are new to JIS events and view their products in display cases and enjoy food and beverages.
- Cocktails & Connections Event happening on Saturday, October 1 on the show floor from 5:30 – 8:00 PM. All badged attendees and exhibitors are invited to attend. The event to feature a live band, networking, dancing, cocktails and food.
- A Headshot Studio taking place each day during show floor hours located in the ETS Pavilion. Attendees can use the styling bar to get camera ready and have a professional headshot taken for free. The image will be emailed directly to the attendee. It is an opportunity for professionals to update headshots to use for marketing and social media like LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Product Showcase Runway will be conveniently located at the front of the show floor, near the Galleria Pavilion, where attendees can view the newest trends, top-selling items and the best designs that can be purchased on the show floor by walking the runway lined with display cases. It will include a selfie photo opportunity at end of the runway.
- Daily Pavilion Pop-Ups where buyers are encouraged to shop the pavilion and enjoy complimentary daily treats:
- ETS Pavilion Pop Up: Churros on Friday, September 30 at 2:00 PM
- Silver & Fashion Pavilion Pop Up: Crepes on Saturday, October 1 at 2:00 PM
- Turkish Jeweler Pavilion Pop Up: Fresh Fruit Sticks/Boozy Melon Bites on Sunday, October 2 at 2:00 PM
New to JIS Fall is a reimagined educational programming. Join two leading industry experts in luxury sales and marketing who will be presenting daily sessions on how to increase sales and grow your business ahead of the holiday season. Educational sessions will be located at the Education Stage behind the ETS Pavilion and are open to all badge holders.
Educational Sessions Schedule:
Saturday, October 1
11:30 AM “Uncovering the Goldmine in Your Contacts” presented by Kathleen Cutler
2:00 PM “Growing Your Audience Reach Digitally” presented by Jennifer Shaheen
Sunday, October 2
11:30 AM “Countdown to Christmas: Your Digital Marketing Playbook” presented by Jennifer Shaheen
2:00 PM “A More Profitable Holiday With Your Precious 100” presented by Kathleen Cutler
“We are thrilled to unveil new thoughtfully produced events and education designed to enrich the attendee experience and provide added value for our buyers coming from all over the world,” says JIS Marketing Director, Lauren van Rensburg.
Brand & Product Discovery
The JIS Fall event will also offer a diverse assortment of products and services in several key purchasing pavilions including: Fine Jewelry, the Galleria, Lab Grown, ETS, Silver & Fashion, New Exhibitor Zone, and international pavilions such as Italy, Hong Kong, Turkey, Uzbekistan and South Africa.
“At our core, JIS is a perfectly timed seasonal buying and sourcing event where business and relationships are fostered. We have an incredible line up of new and returning exhibitors and pavilions to accommodate a wide array of buyer needs,” states Sara McDonough, JIS Show Director.
New exhibiting leading brands include: Le Vian renowned for their trend-setting fine jewelry designs and fancy colored diamonds, Stuller the largest manufacturer and distributor of jewelry and jewelry-related tools, supplies, and equipment in the United States as well as Shefi Diamonds, Uno de 50, Évocateur, EP Fine Jewelry, Braccio, KGM and more.
The Plumb Club Pavilion
Returning to JIS is The Plumb Club, which represents a unique coalition of important manufacturers and suppliers from across the jewelry industry, located directly inside the Hall B entrance. The Plumb Club Pavilion will be immediately recognizable with its iconic and easily identifiable black and purple color scheme.
“When you buy from a Plumb Club Member, you are buying directly from a prime source manufacturer. It assures attendees of the best pricing, the most value, and the largest possible margins for inventory,” states McDonough. “The Plumb Club exhibitors supply an immense range of products from high-end fine jewelry to fashion and silver. Many members also offer closeouts which will only be available during the JIS Fall show.”
All retailers are invited to visit the Plumb Club Pavilion lounge offering complimentary snacks and refreshments. A business center with laptops, printers and internet access is also available. Retailers can visit any Plumb Club Exhibitor for information about entering a daily sweepstakes to win up to $4,000 in merchandise credits to spend with the Plumb Club Exhibitor of their choice.
Visit JISFALL2022.COM/ATTEND or call JIS Customer Service at +1 800-840-5612
Registered attendees will receive a ‘Digital Offer Bag’ emailed ahead of the show with offers, promotions and other vendor specials to easily locate the best deals on-site.