Gesswein, supplier of precision tools and equipment for over 100 years, is pleased to introduce the Quatro SCS Standup Compact Superflow Polisher and the Mini Mounted Magic Buff.
The Quatro SCS Standup Compact Superflow Polisher features a powerful suction unit with the addition of a tabletop containing (2) Quatro fully-enclosed Clearview Hoods with 2X magnifiers and one 1/2HP double-spindle two-speed motor (tapered spindles included). Energy-efficient, LED lights in hoods use up to 75% less power than incandescent lights and keep your work area much cooler. According to Gesswein, the Quatro 2-stage filtration system enables the user to capture all your precious metal dust, not just a portion of it and thus recovers more metal for refining.
The Quatro SCS Standup Compact Superflow Polisher is ideal for polishing, grinding and recovery. The first stage captures dust and metal debris in (3) high-capacity, sealable filter bags for maximum return on refining. Most particulate is gathered at this stage. The balance is filtered during the second stage by a HEPA filter. The HEPA filter is rated at being 99.97% efficient and requires no additional venting from the workspace. The SCS handles all the dust and particles that competitive models cannot filter, thus leaving a clean working environment, says Gesswein. One-year manufacturer’s warranty, made in Canada.
• Superior Capture/Containment System using 2-stage filtration. Uses (3) sealable filter bags for increased capacity and a HEPA filter for capturing very fine particulates.
• (2) LED illuminated Clearview Hoods with integrated clip-on 2X magnifiers for increased visibility of the work being done.
• High-Power, Continuous Duty brushless suction motor for long-term performance.
• Cool Blue 1/2 HP double-spindle 2-speed polishing lathe/motor with tapered spindles.
• Variable Speed Control
Built in ASV (Auto Start Valve) system turning your SCS into an automatic system. Able to start/stop your SCS from inside each hood. Use one Clearview Hood or both at the same time. Shut one hood off to get full power from the other hood.
• Utilizes an intuitive control panel for running your SCS. Easy to use, the digital control panel and its intelligent controls will alert you when to change the filters and will shut off automatically when filter bags are full.
Mini Mounted Magic Buff
The unique Mini Mounted Magic Buff features a soft inner unitized core that gently cradles the contours of your rings, while the innovative ultra-micro particle aluminum oxide abrasive flaps bring your gold, silver and platinum rings to a mirror shine. All without the mess of polishing compound.
This new addition to Gesswein’s innovative Mini Mounted Buff line is mounted on a 3/32” shank and sold in multiples of 3. The buffs are 14mm (approx. 1/2”) in diameter, overall length 48mm (approx. 2”), shank length 17mm (approx. 3/4”). Recommended maximum RPM is 5000rpm. Made in Thailand.
- Mounts in any 3/32” rotary handpiece.
- Mirror finish, without messy polishing compound.
- Extreme efficiency.
For more information contact Gesswein at 800-544-2043 or visit www.gesswein.com.