(NEW YORK) – ASHI Diamonds is excited to unveil their 2019 Bridal Program – Journey of Love. In an effort to fulfill every bride’s wish, ASHI’s 2019 Bridal Program marries the gracefulness of today’s modern bride with the timeless elements of her dream wedding.
ASHI has brought together gorgeous new designs, as well as a selection of best sellers, and reworked some classics into a graceful and timeless Bridal Collection to capture the biggest moments of her courtship, proposal, and the day she has dreamed of forever.
“Whether it’s the intricate milgraining, delicate lattice work or soft curves, our designs capture the details that truly set her apart,” states Mr. Pandya, Partner of ASHI Diamonds. “Our Bridal line caters to every bride’s hunt for the ‘Perfect One for Her’.”
“Our team has worked tirelessly to provide our customers with a fantastic presentation of bridal rings and wedding sets that accentuate the modern bride and set her apart from everyone else. It is in the finest details of our copyrighted styles that our commitment to quality and workmanship is exemplified, and best defines ASHI’s latest Bridal Collection,” added Mr. Pandya. “Our comprehensive marketing program provides our partners a platform that enables them to extend their presence to newer markets. At ASHI, we strive to be our retail partners’ product and service solution so that they can focus on the demands of their own customers.”
This year ASHI has unveiled their exclusive Fusion Diamond Collection. These special diamonds are meticulously cut and arranged together to look like a perfect emerald cut diamond, and are showcased in this year’s Bridal Engagement Ring and Wedding Band Collection, which are especially crafted for the bridal customer and the person they cherish the most in this world. These engagement rings and wedding bands have been copyrighted, trademarked, and will only be available through selected independent retailers in the U.S., offering exclusivity while protecting margins.
The 32-page book highlights more than 200 bridal pieces, which include more than 75 new designs. It features an exquisite new assortment of Contemporary, Vintage, and Traditional Bridal Designs to please even the most discriminating consumer. Inside the pages you will be able to preview innovative styles with definitive designer looks, proven best sellers, and a resurgence of traditional styles that have been re-crafted by ASHI’s in-house craftsmen into new classics for the bridal category.
“Today’s successful jewelers expect and deserve more from their vendors than the normal – ASHI is dedicated to being the leader in presentation of jewelry to your consumers,” says Mr. Pandya. “Our Bridal Book has the perfect blend of exceptional value and reasonable prices that today’s consumers demand. The wide selection of featured products provides the quality customers expect at excellent retail prices, allowing you the flexibility to achieve a competitive advantage in any market.
“The ASHI 2019 Bridal Marketing Program incorporates all the print to digital marketing, E-commerce, and merchandising strategies essential for establishing your jewelry store as the premier bridal source in your market – where you are the Brand!”
Bridal Program 2019 Highlights:
• 32 Page Bridal Book: This book showcases innovative and stunning new bridal stylings, with definitive designer looks. The book can be customized with your store’s logo and picture, store history, other bridal brands, coupons and social media sweepstakes.
• In-Stock Program & 5 Day Preview Program: Utilize ASHI’s no obligation 5-day Invoice-Memo, to preview and close the sale, on most styles featured in the Bridal Book. This 5-day Preview Program has a historically proven 40% sell through rate. Most styles are stocked for overnight delivery.
• Matching Bridal Max Memo & Extended Terms: Approved retail partners receive a matching ASHI Bridal Max Memo Program, as well as extended payment terms.
• Advertising Co-op Subsidy: Receive a 4% advertising subsidy against net asset purchases to offset the cost of the Bridal Marketing Program. This makes the program nearly cost free as an in-store handout to every prospective bridal customer or a perfect direct mailer.
• Special Order Delivery: 2-week delivery on most special orders.
• Branding “Your Store Name”: Individualize the book with your store logo on the front and back covers, with store and staff picture along with a brief history on the inside front cover page.
• Brand Customization: Option of customizing 4 or 8 pages in this 32-page book with your jewelry and watch brands to obtain co-op from other lines that perform well in your store (Forevermark, Tacori, Hearts on Fire, Simon G, David Yurman, John Hardy, Rolex, Tag Heuer etc.)
• Digital Marketing – All Free: Digital marketing benefits include: QR code, digital coupon, e-mail campaign and most importantly, free responsive bridal store micro-website, branded with your company name & logo, store info & picture, integrated e-mail system, customized retail markups and integrated shopping cart with PayPal and Order by Phone options. The free Bridal Store Micro-Website showcases all the bridal designs with high-quality jewelry images in 3-view angles along with many other features to convert your website browsers into buyers.
• Bridal Sweepstakes: Take part in ASHI’s Global Bridal Sweepstakes with your store’s brand, or create a Customized Sweepstakes with your own ASHI Bridal Giveaway. These Sweepstakes will provide you with a unique marketing opportunity to increase and broaden your customer base, as your social media posts are liked and shared by your customers and their friends. This style of viral marketing can exponentially boost your brand exposure, and enable you to increase sales. In addition, you will be able to collect names and e-mail addresses of potential customers for future marketing campaigns.
• Television Commercial & Marketing Visuals – All Free: TV and print advertising materials in high resolution images optimized for websites or localized advertising purposes.
• In-store Marketing Visuals – All Free: In-store looping DVD’s for your store locations as well as handouts for your potential bridal customer.
“The 2019 Bridal Merchandising and Marketing Program not only represents ASHI’s contribution of quality, value, service and marketing support to your organization, but further emphasizes our commitment to your successful bridal business and beyond,” Mr. Pandya said. “This total package serves to remind our jewelers that ASHI is often imitated, but never duplicated!”
Please call ASHI at 800-622-ASHI (2744) or contact your regional sales representative and ask how ASHI can ensure your store is the bridal destination in your market. For more information, please visit www.AshiDiamonds.com.