ASHI Diamonds is excited to unveil their 2021 Bridal Program – Journey of Love. To fulfill every bride’s wish, ASHI has married the gracefulness of today’s modern bride with the timeless elements of her dream wedding. The 2021 Bridal Program captures the biggest moments of her courtship, proposal, and the wedding day. ASHI has brought together their best sellers, gorgeous new designs, and has reworked some classics into a graceful and timeless Bridal Collection.
“Our team has worked tirelessly to provide our customers with a fantastic presentation of bridal rings and wedding sets that accentuate the modern bride. Whether it is the intricate milgraining, delicate lattice work or soft curves, our designs are made to capture the details that truly set the bride to be apart. It is in the finest details of our copyrighted styles that our commitment to quality and workmanship is exemplified, and best defines ASHI’s latest Bridal Collection. Our bridal line caters to every bride’s hunt for the ‘Perfect One for Her’,” said Mr. Pandya, partner at ASHI Diamonds.
“Our comprehensive marketing program provides our partners a platform that enables them to extend their presence to newer markets and social media channels. At ASHI, we strive to be our retail partners’ product and service solution so that they can focus on the demands of their own customers.”
This year’s Bridal Book showcases Bride’s Journey of Love from proposal to marriage. The 32-page book highlights more than 240 bridal pieces, which include more than 65 new designs. It features a new assortment of contemporary, vintage, and traditional bridal designs in order to please the most discriminating consumer. Inside you will be able to preview innovative new styles with definitive designer looks, proven best sellers, and a resurgence of traditional styles that have been re-crafted by ASHI’s in-house craftsmen into new classics for the bridal category.
The Journey of Love is vividly portrayed by a curated collection of beautiful, commissioned bespoke illustrations that reveal the timeless phases of courtship, love, and marriage.
“Today’s successful jewelers expect and deserve more from their vendors than the normal,” said Pandya. “ASHI is dedicated to being the leader in presentation of jewelry to your consumers. ASHI’s Bridal Book has the perfect blend of exceptional value and reasonable prices that today’s consumers demand. The wide selection of featured products provides the quality customers expect at retail prices allowing you the flexibility to achieve a competitive advantage in any market.
“The ASHI 2021 Bridal Marketing Program incorporates all the print to digital marketing, e-commerce, and merchandising strategies essential for establishing your jewelry store as the premier bridal source in your market, where you are the brand!”
Bridal Program 2021 Highlights:
- 32 Page Bridal Book: Showcases new and innovative bridal stylings, with designer looks. The book can be customized with your store’s logo and picture, store history, other bridal brands, coupons, and social media sweepstakes.
- In-Stock Program & 5 Day Preview Program: ASHI offers a no obligation 5-day Invoice-Memo on most styles featured in the Bridal Book. ASHI reports the 5-day Preview Program has a historically proven 40% sell through rate. Most styles are stocked for overnight delivery.
- Matching Bridal Max Memo & Extended Terms: Approved retailers receive a matching ASHI Bridal Max Memo Program, as well as extended payment terms.
- Advertising CO-OP Subsidy: Receive a 4% advertising subsidy against net asset purchases to offset the cost of the Bridal Marketing Program. “This makes the program nearly cost free as an in-store handout to every prospective bridal customer or a perfect direct mailer,” said Pandya.
- Special Order Delivery: 2-week delivery on most special orders*.
- Branding Your Store Name: Individualize the book with your store logo on the front and back covers, with store and staff picture along with a brief history on the inside front cover page.
- Brand Customization: Option of customizing 2, 4 or 6 pages in the 32-page book with your jewelry and watch brands to obtain co-op from other lines that perform well in your store.
- Advanced Digital Flipbook: ASHI has integrated their latest state-of-the-art digital flipbook that can be branded with the retailer’s store logo and info while enabling consumers to easily place orders on the best-selling bridal and fashion jewelry styles. The digital flipbook offers a unique QuickView Drill-down Technology that enables consumers to drill down to get a quick view of the style images, product information and prices without leaving the flipbook. Retail partners can place the flipbook on their website, email blasts, and social media platforms.
- Free Digital Assets: Make use of ASHI’s extensive library of beautiful lifestyle and web-ready images and videos to post on all your social media channels. The high-resolution style images, body-view images, website banners, email blasts and videos can be utilized for print, digital and website marketing.
- Bridal Sweepstakes: Take part in ASHI’s Global Bridal Sweepstakes with your store’s brand or create a Customized Sweepstakes with your own ASHI bridal giveaway. ASHI’s Sweepstakes provide you with a unique marketing opportunity to increase and broaden your customer base, as your social media posts are liked, and shared by your customers and their friends. This style of marketing has the potential to go viral and boost your brand exposure and increase sales. In addition, you will be able to collect thousands of names and email addresses of potential customers for future marketing campaigns.
- Free Television Commercial & Marketing Visuals: TV commercials can be customized with your store information, prices and voice over, and print advertising materials in high resolution images are optimized for websites or localized advertising purposes.
- Free In-store Marketing Visuals: In-store looping DVD’s for your store and handouts for your potential bridal customer.
“The 2021 Bridal Merchandising and Marketing Program not only represents ASHI’s contribution of quality, value, service and marketing support to your organization, but further emphasizes our commitment to your successful bridal business and beyond,” said Pandya. “This total package serves to remind our jewelers that ASHI is often imitated, but never duplicated!”
For more information, call ASHI at 800-622-ASHI (2744), contact your regional sales representative or visit www.AshiDiamonds.com.