ASHI is excited to announce the launch of the new User Management Module on the ASHI B2B website. This new User Management Module is developed based on feedback and requests received from ASHI’s retail partners. The upgraded module will help ASHI retailers assign B2B website access to the store staff of their choosing.
ASHI retailers will have the flexibility to give access to the ASHI B2B website with retail price at their custom markups to their sales associates and marketing agency. Also, users will have their own specific Wish List in which they can add their choice of products.
Store sales associates will have the capability to share product info and Wish List at retail prices with their end customers with their company logo and store info – leveraging the power of sales associates to close sales via email or text.
New User Management Key Features:
ASHI Retailers can log in to their ASHI B2B accounts to create new users or edit existing users with the following user roles:
- Sales Associate Access (Retail Price) – These users will be able to view all products at retail price. They can also add products to their Wish List and get access to the Marketing section.
- Purchasing Manager Access (Cost Price) – These users will be able to view all products at cost price and can add products to their Wish List. They can add products to the Order Cart, place and transmit orders to ASHI, check Order Reports and get access to the Marketing section.
- Accounting Manager Access (Cost Price) – These users will be able to view all products at cost price. They can add products to their Wish List, check accounts and order reports as well as get access to the Marketing section.
- Marketing Manager Access (Retail Price) – These users will have access to the Marketing section. They can view all products at retail price and add products to their Wish List.
Product Info and Wish List Sharing:
With this User Management Module, users will be able to share style info and their Wish List info at cost price, retail price or no price through emails.
- Cost Price – This email will include the cost price of the style. This option is only available to retailer Admin or Purchase Manager.
- Retail Price – This email will include the retail price of the style along with the retailer’s company logo and store information. This option is available to all users.
- No Price – This email will not mention the style price but will include the retailer’s company logo and store information. The users can also add style price in the comments section. This option is available to all users.
For more information on ASHI’s new User Management Module for their B2B Website, please contact your Regional ASHI Sales Representative, call ASHI at 800-622-ASHI (2744) or click here. Learn more about Ashi at ashidiamonds.com.