ASHI is delighted to announce the release of the ASHI B2B Website Ver 4.0 with some fantastic new features. The ASHI B2B Website is an excellent tool for you to place orders, view top sellers, get detailed information on all styles, see related styles, latest ASHI catalogs and marketing programs, as well as full access to your orders and accounting info.
This updated website offers improved interface, inventory availability information, better style variant selection and many more new features. ASHI states they appreciate their customers who have provided great feedback and suggestions, which have allowed ASHI to add useful features and updates to the B2B Website Ver 4.0.
ASHI invites you to explore these latest updates by visiting www.AshiDiamonds.com. Please login with your existing ASHI B2B Jeweler Account Info and see the changes for yourself.
“Product selection and ordering has never been this easy,” says Mr. Pandya, partner at ASHI. “Approved retailers can utilize our Five Day Invoice/Memo Program to turn browsers into buyers. With a proven 40% sell through track record – leverage our extensive in house inventory to select the right styles for a 5-day preview and close the sale!”
Latest features in the ASHI B2B Website Ver 4.0:
- Stock Availability Information – While placing orders, you now have the ability to see if any item is available in stock or not. There will be a notification on each product detail page whether that style is available in stock, or how soon it can be shipped with an approximate shipping date.
- Enhanced Style Variant Selection – On the Product Detail Page, you will get multiple variants for selection like metal color, metal karat, center diamond carat weight and total diamond carat weight. In case of semi-mount styles, you can select the center stone range that can go with that style. In case of gemstone, you will get an option to select the color stone type. These added features will make it easy and fast for you to make the right product selections.
- Upgraded Shopping Cart Capability – View related styles when you add a product to the shopping cart, as well as get a quick drop down preview of styles in the shopping cart.
- Improved My Store Functionality – Customize the ASHI B2B website for instore use with your logo, store info and retail prices to show products to your customers.
- Improved Wish List – ASHI has improved the Wish List. You can now add styles to the Wish List by clicking on the heart icon and easily moving styles from the Wish List to the order cart.
- Superior Search – ASHI has improvised search results to help you find the right product faster.
- Enhanced Product Categories – ASHI has improved the way products are categorized to search and filter exactly the styles your customers are looking for.
- Better User Interface and Navigation – ASHI has made an additional 25 minor improvements to the website for better user interface and navigation.
“A lot of ASHI’s retailers are already placing orders and are benefiting with this easy to use website,” said Pandya. Log in to your Jeweler Account and start taking advantage of the Online Product Selection and Order Placement.
For more information on the ASHI B2B Website, ASHI styles or extensive marketing support, please call ASHI at 800-622-ASHI, contact your regional sales representative, or visit www.AshiDiamonds.com.