(CHICAGO) – Bertucci® Performance Field Watches™ introduces the A-2CT Cera Ti™, a new titanium field watch with a heat cured ceramic coating for enhanced abrasion, corrosion, chemical and impact resistance. The watch is built to perform in the most extreme conditions.
“Titanium by its chemical nature is lightweight and durable,” said Tammy McGuire, Bertucci Performance Field Watches. “When you add a ceramic-based coating to titanium, you get a field watch that takes durability and performance to a whole new level.”
The 40mm field watch is offered in three tactical colors – OD Green, Graphite Black and Desert Sand – all with an opaque matte finish for a unique look that truly stands out. The watch comes equipped with either a U.S. Patented, B-Type, heavy-duty nylon webbing band or a Tridura™ Ultra-Duty™ band. The Tridura band uses an advanced polymer layer and strong webbing core to eliminate tearing, fraying, cracking and dry rot.
Other standout features include:
- U.S. Patented, Uni-body™ case construction which makes it easy to change bands without tools
- Hardened sapphire crystal for maximum scratch resistance
- Swiss super luminous hands and markers for readability in low-light conditions
- Jeweled and gold-plated, Swiss quartz movement for reliable, accurate time keeping
- Active Comfort™, ergonomic crown set at the 4 o’clock position to not impinge wrist movement
- U.S. Patented, B-Type, heavy-duty webbing band or a Tridura Ultra-Duty band
- Five-year battery life with low battery indicator
- 100m water resistance rating
- 12 and 24 hour dial markings
- Three-year warranty
The A-2CT Cera Ti retails for $220 with a nylon band and $230 with the Tridura band. To learn more about Bertucci’s new A-2CT Cera Ti, please visit BertucciWatches.com or call 866-665-7327.