(CHICAGO) – In 2012, Bertucci® Watches introduced the DX3 Field. It quickly became one of company’s signature products and a top seller among watch enthusiasts. To help commemorate the 10th anniversary of the classic DX3 Field™, Bertucci introduced the DX3 SUPER™, a field watch that pays tribute to the past while introducing several enhancements to improve performance and durability.
“Since the DX3 Field is a favorite among our customers, we wanted to design something special for the 10th anniversary of this incredible watch,” said a spokesperson for Bertucci. “The DX3 SUPER is loaded with features to enhance its performance.”
The DX3 SUPER (MSRP $125) is built on the same platform as the DX3 Field with several enhancements:
- Polycarbonate 40mm case that is lightweight yet durable enough to withstand rigorous activities
- U.S. patented Unibody™ case construction enhances durability and comfort
- Highly reliable and accurate all-metal movement with shock protection
- Dust-proof covered movement coil protects from scratches, dirt, dust and moisture
- Non-breakable date construction
- Fast date setting
- Large date magnifying lens
- 100m water resistance rating
The DX3 SUPER watch dial comes in black with large, white numbers and dates that are bold and easy to read. The face includes 12 and 24-hour markings with high-performance Swiss Super Luminous hands and markers for easy visibility in low light conditions.
Enthusiasts can customize their watch with Bertucci’s long-lasting and comfortable B-Type nylon bands in the following colors: black, vintage drab, ghost gray and Bertucci khaki.
For more information, visit ultimatefieldwatch.com.