Features non-collapsing memory foam, hides price tags
Box Brokers Group (BBG), a premier packaging and display company to independents since 1995, proudly announces a new off the shelf display collection – just in time for JCK Las Vegas. The new collection is designed with American quality of the past and affordable pricing and designs of the present.
• New modern look – The look and style of the new collection will not clash with BBG old offerings or the offerings of others, yet it’s a modern look for year’s to come.
• Non-collapsing ring slots – President Jim Porterfield stated: “Every China tray I have seen in the last decade uses cheap foam in the ring slots that collapses within months of purchase. When I first got in this industry in the mid-eighties, when most of the displays were made in America, memory foam was used. We are the first that I know of to offer memory foam slots in a China made tray from stock. This is probably the most important feature of our new collection and one of the biggest irritants to jewelers as it renders their ring trays useless after a few months use.”
• Ring slots wrapped in bengaline – Most trays today have leatherette ring slots. If a jeweler does not use a jeweler’s pen to mark their price tags, the ink comes off on the leatherette easily, leaving black marks all over the slots. Considering the most predominant color of displays today is still white leatherette, these black marks stand out like a sore thumb, especially as a backdrop to their merchandise.
• Removable caps on all ring trays – All of BBG trays and ring towers have removable caps to hide the price tag. No more ugly tags sticking partially out of the ring slot. Something not found in most off-the-shelf displays.
• Slots in back of ring fingers – The new ring fingers (single, double or triple) feature a slot in the back to hide the price tag.
• Magnetic – Display elements have magnetic bases that stick to the riser sets.
Retail jewelers Kate and Blake Gallaher of Luxury Diamond Company in Florida said: “Box Brokers came highly recommended to us as we were opening our new store. The staff is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. They were able to fulfill a large display order and ship immediately! The product is exactly what we were looking for; color, quality, shape and magnetic. We could not be more pleased with the product!”
Karen Duclos of Frederic Duclos, a wholesale supplier of sterling silver said of the POP displays the company supplies to their retail partners: “Box Brokers continues to be an excellent, reliable source. It’s nice to have partners rather than just another vendor.”
Box Brokers Group is located in Brea, CA. Their 38,000 square foot facility is equipped for distribution with state-of-the-art automated warehouse picking equipment and inventory maintenance systems. BBG attributes it’s success to a mixture of hard work, honesty, quality, service and building long term relationships. BBG is a member of RJO, IJO and LJG.
Visit BBG at JCK Las Vegas in the Essentials and Tech neighborhood, booth #B66069. For more information visit www.boxbrokersgroup.com or call 800-809-3868.