Gesswein, supplier of precision tools and equipment for over 100 years, is pleased to introduce the Gemlogis VISTA Diamond Segregator. The VISTA differentiates between earth mined/natural or lab created potential CVD/HPHT diamonds (types IIa and IaB).
It uses patented short-wave UV reflection technology, instead of UV transmittance and absorption, to evaluate the stone in question. UV reflection technology provides the VISTA with more accurate results and the ability to test diamonds set in closed back mountings, states Gesswein.
To test, rings are set onto the wheel with stones on top. For bracelet testing, they can be laid across the wheel with stone facing up as well. With earrings, the wheel has a slot where you place the earring post so that they are steady during testing.
- Tests loose or mounted diamonds (open and closed back).
- Quick identification of potential CVD/HPHT stones.
- Testing range: > 0.02 ct.
- LED display is easy-to-read; green for natural or orange for lab created.
- Colorless to near colorless diamonds (D-J).
- Powered by a long-lasting rechargeable lithium battery. AC adapter included.
- Compact and light to carry.
- One-year factory warranty. (Excluding the probe tip. No replacement is available).
For more information contact Gesswein at 800-544-2043 or visit www.gesswein.com.