Gesswein, supplier of precision tools and equipment for over 100 years, is pleased to introduce the OZ Elite Micromotor system. The OZ Elite features an advanced controller and a 50,000 rpm, 230W brushless rotary handpiece for incredible power. It provides ample torque (up to 8.3 Ncm) at all times to ensure fast and smooth metal removal.
The unit also features a handpiece that is thin, lightweight, and one of the shortest available on the market. Ideal for a variety of applications including grinding, finishing and polishing.
System includes the OZ Elite Micromotor controller and H180 handpiece with 3/32” and 1/8” collet, variable speed foot rheostat (FS60), handpiece cradle rest, detachable handpiece holder and replacement fuse. Made in South Korea.
- Consistent torque – even at low speeds.
- Both dial or foot rheostat speed control.
- Auto-cruise function for fixed speed operation with foot rheostat.
- Easy-to-read digital speed display for precise speed and torque settings.
- Self-diagnostic error display & memory storage.
- Error-checking/troubleshooting system with digital display.
- Overload protection.
- Forward/reverse rotation function.
- Handpiece is thin, lightweight, and one of the shortest on market.
- Sturdy rubber feet to sit on your bench in the vertical or horizontal position.
- One-year warranty.
For more information contact Gesswein at 800-544-2043 or visit www.gesswein.com.