(NEW YORK) – Jewelers of America (JA) has announced the addition of a Digital Academy educational series to their popular Webinar Series. The Digital Academy is designed to provide jewelers with access to information and resources that can help businesses succeed in the increasingly digital business world.
Digital Academy will take place over a three-month time frame. Each month will be centered around one of three key topics – Ecommerce, Marketing and Websites. There will be numerous webinars and interactive discussions on each of the topics, designed to dig deep into essential information and provide real world actionable items and solutions.
“The past year has accelerated the online shopping category significantly. At Jewelers of America, we want to provide our members the tools they need to be competitive in this market. The Digital Academy will focus on everything a retailer needs – from the most basic information to more sophisticated,” says JA Director of Membership Regina Ciarleglio.
The current list of Digital Academy Webinars include:
- Growing Stronger Online – The Jewelry Ecommerce Era. Presented on January 28 at 2:00 pm EST by Igor Nusinovich, CEO of Valigara Online Jewelry Manager.
- The Best Social Media Selling Tactics for Jewelers. Presented on February 4 at 2:00 pm EST by Alex Fetanat, Founder & CEO, and Anthony Arechiga, VP of Sales & Marketing, at GemFind Digital Solutions
- Amazon 101: Sell Successfully on Amazon and Other 3P Marketplaces. Presented on February 18 at 11:00 am EST by Kristin Cherry Jackson and Rosemary Mazza, Managing Partners of 21C Jewelry Solutions.
- Planning Your Website. Presented on February 25 at 2:00 pm EST by Stacey MacDougall, Sales Coordinator of WIX.
- From Social Media to Sale – Generate a Steady Flow of Loyal Customers. Presented on March 18 at 2:00 pm EST by André Savoie, Owner of High Level Thinkers.
From January 28 through April 15 JA will be running a giveaway for members in conjunction with the Digital Academy series. Attendees will receive one entry into the giveaway for each webinar that they attend. The prize, sponsored by Picup Media, is a GemLightbox & Turntable Photography Set.
The Digital Academy program will be updated and can be found at https://www.jewelers.org/ja/events-news/webinars. Visit www.jewelers.org to learn more about Jewelers of America membership benefits, join JA or to register for a Webinar.