The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) under the leadership of the Chair of Education, Deborah J. Finleon, GIA GG, Certified Master Appraiser, announced the launch of a new landing page for the NAJA Appraisal Studies Course.
This new gathering place allows NAJA education to post announcements, let students know when updates to the course have been made, and to easily share items of interest with all students.
Some of the new features include:
- A clear outline of the NAJA education offerings, with one-click access to enrollment
- Updates and access to NAJA’s Continuing Education offerings, as they become available
- A blog with articles covering everything from USPAP updates to ways to make your appraisal reports better
- Information about NAJA membership and a link to the main NAJA site
- Access to your course portal
The new access portal located at http://www.NAJA-ASC.com will assist the appraisal study students in navigating their professionalism. “Although the existing website provides the actual link to the Appraisal Studies Course material, we wanted to offer students more than just access,” said Finleon. “Now we are able to deliver even more timely updates, share relevant news and articles, and – going forward – link to continuing education to assist the appraiser in providing excellent products and service.”
The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers is the largest membership association specializing exclusive in gem and jewelry appraising and related appraisal issues. NAJA offers education and networking opportunities with knowledgeable appraisal professionals. For more information call 718-896-1536, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.NAJAappraisers.com.