(NEW YORK) – Silver Promotion Service (SPS) has announced the launch of its all-new Virtual Silver Holiday Market on savorsilver.com. Inspired by consumer research showing robust silver purchase intention, coupled with pandemic related cancellations of industry trade shows, SPS developed this timely, safe alternative to in-person meetings for retail buyers to browse the newest and best-selling silver jewelry styles just in time to boost holiday sales. Buyers, media and sales professionals can also gain access to trend information and consumer research insights, all from the safety and comfort of their own home or office.
The digital marketplace showcases twenty-two Savor Silver brands, including their latest designs and best-selling holiday gifting styles. Presented as a digital lookbook, the Virtual Silver Holiday Market also highlights the retail benefits of the silver category and includes key findings from the recent “Silver Lining” consumer survey which identified robust purchase intent for silver jewelry for holiday 2020.
Buyers can stroll the virtual marketplace through a convenient flip book to discover special holiday offers from each of the silver brands and a wide array of silver jewelry styles available for immediate purchase and shipping.
Educational information will also be offered, highlighting professional tips on topics that range from merchandising to fashion trends. Virtual Silver Holiday Market visitors can review the information at their leisure.
Marketplace highlights include:
- Holiday “must have” styles from Savor Silver brands, including convenient links to learn more about the brands and view additional designs
- Each designer/brand features Holiday Hits, along with special limited time offers
- Virtual seminars entitled Boost Holiday Sales with Sterling Tips and Styles and Ten Tips for a Sterling Holiday Season, each offering helpful advice for sales staff on increasing sales for the upcoming holiday shopping season
- A digital holiday trend fashion show
- Warm up with Happy Hour winter classics – the best hot chocolate recipe and easy to make smores
“The Silver Promotion Service is honored to provide retailers with a digital product discovery platform in our new Virtual Silver Holiday Market. Our consumer research has identified post-pandemic demand, coupled with significant consumer purchase intention for silver jewelry. Based on the success of our recent Virtual Silver Pavilion, we are proud to continue offering retailers a safe and effective tool for exploring the latest silver data and styles, just in time to boost sales this holiday season,” said SPS Director Michael Barlerin.