(LAFAYETTE, La.) – Just in time for the busy holiday season, Stuller has announced the release of its latest catalog Findings & Metals 2021-2022, a comprehensive guide to findings, classic mountings, fabricated metals and loose stones.
“We are excited for jewelers to get their hands on this new catalog,” says Tiffany Adams, senior director of findings and fabricated metals. “In this edition, jewelers will discover more than 900 new styles and expanded selections of current bestsellers, along with products they have depended on for years.”
Additional updates to this catalog include:
- Settings section is now organized by stone shape.
- Pendant Components are broken out into two new tabs: Bails and Necklace Centers.
- Reintegrated earring settings assortment within the settings section.
- Updated buyer’s guides are located within each section introduction.
- Experience a cohesive user experience from catalog to Stuller.com.
- Increased emphasis on Stuller manufacturing.
“Findings are not only the foundation to beautiful and cherished pieces of jewelry, but are the foundation of Stuller as well,” says Belit Myers, senior vice president of merchandising. “What began as a budding business of selling findings out of the trunk of Matt Stuller’s car is now a thriving collection of thousands of products that have been developed for more than 50 years.”
To learn more about Findings & Metals 2021-2022 visit Stuller.com/FindingsCatalog2021.