Bridal 2018-2019 and Diamonds and Gemstones 2018-2019
(LAFAYETTE. La.) – The holiday rush is over, but engagements happen all year around. And Stuller is announcing the release of two new catalogs designed to help jewelers capitalize on those opportunities: Bridal 2018-2019 and Diamonds and Gemstones 2018-2019.
“Our logic is simple: every stone needs a setting and every setting needs a stone,” says Ashley Brown, executive director of marketing. “It just makes sense to release these two books together as they can go hand-in-hand at the sales counter.”
The Bridal 2018-2019 catalog is Stuller’s most comprehensive to date. “This catalog helps jewelers keep up with major bridal trends, including the growing demand for custom design,” says Maren Rosen, vice president of merchandising. “It includes our largest offering of flexible 3C designs, which are styles that are easily customized on Stuller.com.”
Additional features for Bridal 2018-2019 include:
- More than 40% new product marked with a NEW badge for easy identification.
- New section for Shanks and Settings.
- New Ring Enhancers section with wraps, guards, and contour bands.
- More styles shown in rose and yellow gold.
“The new Diamonds and Gemstones catalog is truly a glimpse of our vast in-stock inventory,” says Stanley Zale, vice president of diamonds and gemstones. “Jewelers can find an assortment of new product along with design inspiration and additional sales tools. We’re proud to offer our customers one of the largest selections of diamonds and gemstones in the industry.”
Diamonds and Gemstones 2018-2019 features include:
- New shapes, cuts, and sizes indicated with a NEW badge.
- A color index for choosing stones by color.
- Inspirational customer-designed pieces.
- Stuller’s helpful services grouped together on pages 182-184.
- Gemstone facts you can share with customers.