(LAFAYETTE. La.) – Stuller has announced the release of two updated catalogs in anticipation of the upcoming holiday season: Mountings 2023-2024 and Diamonds & Gemstones 2023-2024.
“We are excited to present you with two updated resources,” says Alix Gonsoulin, vice president of merchandising. “Together, these catalogs are sure to help you craft your customers’ dream pieces.”
With more than 960 pages, Mountings 2023-2024 features an array of choices ranging from beloved classics to new designs from Stuller’s in-house design team.
Some updated highlights include:
- More than 250 new flexible 3C designs in bridal and fine jewelry
- More than 100 new stud earrings featuring solitaire, accent, and halo styles
- QR codes featured throughout the catalog to easily connect you with resources on Stuller.com
“Each catalog contains a unique selection of features designed to improve your experience,” says Heather Fontenot, director of diamonds. “With so many options to choose from – whether it’s a natural diamond with a known origin, a lab-grown emerald, or an Akoya pearl – this book has it all.”
Diamond and Gemstones 2023-2024 is a redesigned edition of Stuller’s loose stone catalog, displaying an incredible selection of diamonds and gemstones.
Additional highlights include:
- The Gemstone Color Wheel, a popular color index for choosing stones by color
- A colorless stone comparison chart for diamonds and Moissanite
- A complete lab-grown diamond section, featuring nearly 600 options
To learn more about Mountings 2023-2024 and Diamonds & Gemstones 2023-2024 visit Stuller.com/Catalogs.